The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
• Perform financial, operational and compliance audits.
• Execute audit test procedures and perform operational reviews, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
• Identify issues and evaluate and recommend improvements to business processes and controls.
• Conduct interviews, review document, develop and administers surveys, compose summary memos and prepares working papers.
• Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
• Perform related work as assigned by audit management.
• Work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgement.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy or related field.
• Min. 2 years of professional experience in accounting, internal and/or external auditing, or related fields • Relevant industry (manufacturing) experience is a plus.
• Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English is a must, additional European languages are a plus (German preferred).
• Problem solver with critical thinking who is able to work well independently and in a team environment.
• Ambitious with a “can do” attitude.
• Willingness and ability to travel approx. 40-50% (post-Covid) mainly EU.
What we offer:
The team is growing at the same time our Group grows.Therefore there are many opportunities for you to grow with us! You will work in a flexible working environment within a multinational team and in contact with all management levels of Motherson.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
• Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
• Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
• Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
• Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
• Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job with your complete application documents here https://motherson-group.jobbase.io/job/oehtcnvr
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at the following number: +49 (0) 6181 – 36972138.
We look forward to getting to know you soon!
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.