This role is based in Portchester, UK. Reporting into the Toolroom Manager. The responsibility of this role is to repair, maintain and modify injection mould tools.
If you have any questions or would like any further detail on this role then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Repair and modification of injection mould tools.
- Aiding the manufacture of jigs and fixtures.
- Liaison with Mouldshop Setters and Team Leaders.
- Work on injection moulds whilst still in the machine.
- Develop tooling processes and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with the TPM schedule and maintenance plan.
- Completion of paperwork-based activities such as TPM checklists, new tool check sheets and pink ticket information.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full apprenticeship or time served as a Toolmaker.
- Fork Lift License 7T (desirable).
- Previous toolmaking experience and experience of all workshop practices.
- Experience of tool design, 3D CAD and electrode design (desirable).
- Knowledge of hot runner systems.
- The skill and ability to work under minimum supervision, problem solve and have a proactive mindset, to meet fast paced and challenging deadlines.
- The ability to be a team player.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and range of benefits.
- Be part of a worldwide team with very big challenges ahead, which bring huge development opportunities for people with big career goals.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment then look no further.
- We are an equal opportunity employer where inclusion matters; this is evidenced by us being a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.