The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 150,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centers, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
We are growing and looking for a Tax Enthusiast (m/f/d) who wants to develop with us and enrich our existing team. Currently the team members are dealing with all matters of tax and you would be also working more generalistic at the beginning until we have completed our team. In future we want to have core responsibilities for the following areas of tax:
- Support in preparation of the local transfer pricing documentation and compliance in the assigned territories;
- Assist in transfer pricing audits of group companies in Europe;
- Support in the collation and furnishing of all the required information to external consultants/ income tax authorities;
- Assisting in responding to global transfer pricing related queries raised by Motherson group companies from time to time;
- Co-ordinating the gathering of information required/requested in connection with a tax audit;
- Perform administrative and analytical work as assigned.
Technology and Transformation.
- As part of our tax team, you are responsible for the standardization, optimization and automation of our relevant tax processes such as any workflows in connection with tax compliance across Europe
- You evaluate existing tax-related operating procedures in detail in order to take specific actions with the goal of standardizing and optimizing the existing workflows
- You use your tax and technical/IT expertise to drive the automation of tax processes
- You monitor and ensure that our IT infrastructure is capable of bringing our tax-related business transactions in line with tax law
- By collaborating closely with teams across the entire group as well as external tax advisors and IT specialists, you contribute to actively managing tax risks and driving potential for tax automation
- Prepare German local transfer pricing documentation.
- Support in German transfer pricing related activities.
- Ensure tax compliance and reporting requirements for the German legal entities by working with the finance teams and external advisors. This includes the review of tax returns, checking the tax payment calculations, tax forecasts and deferred tax calculations.
- Perform DAC 6 reporting for the German legal entities
- Monitor any withholding tax payment in Germany.
- Be the point of contact to provide tax advice to the business units and the finance teams in Germany on all related corporate tax matters.
- Support in German tax audits.
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Accounting or Tax or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you already professional experience and a high affinity for taxation.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Experience in software implementation projects and tax-related IT-systems
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Responsible and structured way of working, process-oriented thinking, quick comprehension as well as strong communication skills
- Organizational talent and willingness to learn
What we offer:
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
Profit from our flexible working hours, attractive social benefits and company pension schemes and much more in a globally growing company.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.