The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 150,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Coordination of M&A Projects with multidisciplinary teams and the sell side
- Leading Financial Due Diligence & Coordination of other DD streams
- Financial Modelling & Preparation of Valuations
- SWOT Analysis
- Evaluation of integration and synergy concepts jointly with our business teams
- Development and execution of turnaround and value creation concepts across business verticals in the respective region
- Support Senior Management in preparing business cases and shareholder presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field. Master degree is a plus
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position is highly valued
- Being familiar with financial concepts and ready to apply them
- Excellent English knowledge, German is preferred and other European language is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specially Excel and PowerPoint
- Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to travel
What we offer:
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
Profit from our flexible working hours, attractive social benefits and company pension schemes and much more in a globally growing company.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.