The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 150,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Risk analysis and consulting of our manufacturing locations
- Risk improvement and loss prevention (fire protection, natural hazard mitigation, etc.)
- Implementation and development of our fire safety standards
- Standardization and implementation of object protection concepts for production machinery and processes
- Definition of protection concepts and specifications for new production locations (Greenfields)
- Development of upgrade-plans for existing plants
- Consulting on "Property Risk"-related matters and projects, maintenance and enforcement of existing technical protection systems
- Following up with local teams on risk improvement recommendations
- Accompanying and moderating property risk surveys of property insurers
- University degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, safety engineering, chemical engineering, or comparable experience
- Work experience in a similar function in industry will be a plus, as well as experience as a fire fighter or career changer (e.g. sprinkler supplier)
- Good knowledge of fire safety and loss prevention
- Knowledge of at least one of the following codes: FM, NFPA, VDS
- Broad understanding of technologies and production processes
- Innovative, flexible, strong analytical behavior (high) travel needs
- Expert in MS Office
- English and German as work language
What we offer:
Global Insurance - Risk Engineering is doing risk analysis and consulting of our manufacturing locations worldwide, for risk improvement and loss prevention, w.r.t. fire protection and natural hazard mitigation, both in terms of management programs, as well as technical solutions and protection systems.
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities.
Profit from our flexible working hours, attractive social benefits and company pension schemes and much more in a globally growing company.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.