B-shift Molding Quality Technician will be responsible for the quality of the molded product at SMR Marysville
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- First Piece, Last Piece, and mid-run Quality inspection and measurement of molded product
- Data recording, interpretation, and decision making based on the results of the data
- Non-conforming product containment and release
- Use of quality tools and gages
- Communication with Engineering team to solve problems and carry out tasks/requests
- Advanced computer use to move inventory, record data, and report on quality problems and solutions
- Perform and support data collection engineering studies and program improvements
Communication, Defining Problems, Microsoft Office, Numerical Analysis, Reporting
What we offer:
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.