The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 150,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Together with the Senior Manager of Global Insurance, you will assess, develop, implement, and maintain Global Insurance programs as well as supervise local insurance policies within Motherson Group
- Communication interface between our broker and our locations worldwide for all insurance topics
- Coordination of group insurance programs by collecting and compiling of their relevant worldwide risk data
- Analyze group risk exposures, risk mitigation strategies, risk transfer options
- Ensure that monitoring and controlling mechanisms are in place. Create respective reports to keep stakeholders informed
- Provide advisory to colleagues globally on insurance-related questions such as local insurances, master programs, risk data, invoices
- Coordinate insurance damage cases
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, gained in a similar position in the industry or as a career changer from the legal or treasury area
- Master Degree in BA, Laws, or related studies preferred, minimum Bachelor Degree
- Insurance knowledge in various lines of insurance
- Excellent structured, careful and independent working style
- Strong intercultural competence, experienced in moderating between different interests and on various hierarchy levels
- Fluent in English and German
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, Excel expertise beneficial
- Flexible to travel
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to further mitigate our Group’s risk landscape. The Global Insurance team is growing at the same time our Group grows. Therefore there are many opportunities for you to grow with us!
You will work in a flexible working environment within a multinational team and in contact with all management levels of Motherson.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.