Reporting into the Facilities and Maintenance Manager. The purpose of this job role is to support the implementation of SAP to SMR UK in the Maintenance & Facilities departments to ensure a smooth transition from MFG to SAP. The main responsibility of this role is to input data into SAP upload templates relevant to the Facilities and Maintenance functions ensuring the data is accurate with good attention to detail at all times.
For any further information on this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entering data onto Excel accurately and quickly.
- Checking the data for validity and ensuring the information is complete.
- Liaising with the Facilities & Maintenance Manager on any additional tasks for the project that arise (clerical or administrative).
- Checking the data loaded onto SAP (for any errors or missed data).
- Maintaining the information for the department in SAP.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Policy - observing all safety rules to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
- Comply and adopt the 5S programme regarding the organisation of work environment.
- Good computer skills (specifically Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Previous experience of working with SAP.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (desirable).
- Knowledge of working in a Maintenance and/or Facilities environment (desirable).
- Good organisational skills.
- A flexible approach.
- The ability to work as a team player.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and range of benefits.
- Be part of a worldwide team with very big challenges ahead, which bring huge development opportunities for people with big career goals.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment then look no further.
- We are an equal opportunity employer where inclusion matters; this is evidenced by us being a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.