Working in an international enterprise means growing with exciting projects and multiple opportunities in a great network. We are currently looking for a Logistics Warehouse Operator (x1 Day Shift and 1x Double Day Shift Position) Reporting into the Team Leader. The right candidate should be able to work in a busy, physically demanding role dealing with all aspects of warehouse work including, picking orders, dealing with queries, processing incoming and outgoing stock. The job will require proficiency in completing delegated tasks and handling stock but in return be a worthwhile and satisfying role.
- To implement policies and instructions as specified by the Team Leader/ Warehouse Manager.
- To off load, check quality & quantity of goods received.
- Generate and print off picklists using MFG PRO.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Policy and observe all of the safety rules to ensure your personal safety and safety of others.
- To pick/ pack and despatch orders using barcode scanners, ensuring all documentation and labels relating to the shipment of goods are prepared and completed as per company procedures.
- Ensure that you comply and adopt the CANDO programme regarding the organisation of your work environment.
- Trained to use Reach/ Counter Balance with a full UK driving license.
- Educated or training to be computer literate.
- Previous experience working within a fast moving warehouse environment.
- Skills to enable them to possess a flexible approach with all job tasks.
- An excellent personality to be a dependable team member with reliability and the ability to use their initiative.
What we offer:
How to apply:
If you believe you have the commitment, experience and enthusiasm for the role we would like to hear from you. Please state on your application if you are interested in either the Day Shift or Double Day Shift position. Please apply online.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.