The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 150,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centers, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Provide legal and commercial advice to the Management and operational functions within the Group (e.g. Sales, Purchasing teams, Engineering etc.)
- Advise on general litigations and coordinate country-specific topics with specialized external lawyers and counsels
- Draft, analyze and review various contracts, such as customer and supplier contracts, development agreements, etc. and support respective negotiations
- Assist, coordinate and consult in any kind of legal proceedings
- Liaise with external counsels across a wide range of subject matters, e.g. litigation, general commercial issues, in the most cost effective and efficient manner across Europe
- Support the Legal Affairs team on all administrative and assigned matters
- Assist in the building of the legal database and internal legal repository tool
- Fully qualified lawyer. Deep knowledge in EU law. Familiar with local and international laws and regulations
- Ideally initial experience in a similar role. Experience in manufacturing is a plus
- Experienced in an international working environment. Ability to establish and maintain good working relations within a multicultural environment
- Flexibility, team spirit, ability to work under pressure
- Good Negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English, another EU language is a plus
What we offer:
- You will be working together with the Head of Legal Affairs as a hands-on support within a very international team.
- Our Legal team is growing at the same time our Group grows. Therefore, there are many opportunities to grow your career within our team.
- You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
- We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.