Based in Portchester, UK. Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Supply Planner.
If you have any questions on the role then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continual review of incoming customer EDI to ensure incoming customer information can be translated.
- Set up new customer static data in MFGPro.
- Provide production control capability and support other activities to ensure the efficient and effective operation of customer demands.
- Establish all resource requirements, including material and labour, to fulfil customer schedule requirements and co-ordinate with Manufacturing.
- Continual review of customer schedules to ensure their integrity. Ensure any completed or obsolete requirements are removed from MFGPro.
- To assist and carry out any actions regarding customs clearance.
- Co-ordination of despatch area for supply to customer.
- Responsible for the finished goods and despatch of customer product on routine vehicles minimising any risks of additional or special freight.
- Control all customer finished goods stock in line with company inventory targets.
- Relevant supply chain experience.
- Experience in material control/production planning environment.
- Prior Automotive/Manufacturing Experience (Tier 1,2 and/or OEM).
- Demonstrated customer-interfacing experience.
- Experience in the Manufacturing Process, Logistics, MRP and Supplier Management.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and range of benefits.
- Be part of a worldwide team with very big challenges ahead, which bring huge development opportunities for people with big career goals.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment then look no further.
- We are an equal opportunity employer where inclusion matters; this is evidenced by us being a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.