The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 150,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centers, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Analysing past and current financial performance
- Performing counter-analysis on financial forecast / budgeting
- Guiding income, balance, and cash flow statement analysis
- Creating cross-divisional project overviews for shareholder recommendation
- Continuous improvement of all Business Enhancement processes
- Ensuring and encouraging a friendly and healthy work environment
- Motivating and complying with all 5S, health and safety rules of the office
- Ensuring divulgation and promotion of Motherson Global Policies
- Verifying and improving standard Business Enhancement processes creation and updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field. Master degree is a plus
- Proficiency level in financial statements understanding
- Financial modelling / controlling skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specially Excel and PowerPoint
- Mass data analysis automation capacity in MS Excel
- Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems (preferentially SAP)
- Understanding of the importance of the financial business KPI´s
- Excellent English knowledge, German is preferred and other European language is a plus
- Flexibility to travel
What we offer:
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will get to know exciting and varied assignments working closely to management levels of Motherson.
Profit from our flexible working hours, attractive social benefits and company pension schemes and much more in a globally growing company.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Careers at Motherson
Become part of our team
At Motherson we believe that our people are our biggest assets and that the capability of the company is the combined competence of all of us. Join our team and experience the spirit of a well-networked global enterprise offering exciting projects and outstanding development opportunities.